To build a world-class product, it takes a world-class team
- You want to become the best in what you do.
- You pursue Mastery and Craftsmanship.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and an always increasing standard for the output of your work.
You always find time to help and learn from others.
- You share information and knowledge openly and proactively.
- You don’t wait for anyone to tell you what to do.
- You look for guidance, alignment and clear goals. Not for orders or instructions.
- You use the best of your abilities to continuously innovate and improve your work, your team and Inspectorio.
- You self-asses the impact of your work and continuously look for better ways to increase your impact.
- You say and do what is right, even if it is not the popular thing to do.
- You are candid and direct in your communication.
- You only say things about team members that you would say it in their face.
- You call it out when you see team members act against our values.
- You are willing to experiment and try new things.
- You embrace the risk and uncertainty of the unknown.
- You don’t care about the awards but the learning and experience.
- You recognize that every person has something to teach you, so you are curious and pay attention to recognize those opportunities to learn.
- You focus on listening more than talking.
- You recognize that ego and vanity are the worst enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.
Our team is growing fast, so we put all the effort to create a great team culture and a comfortable working environment. We want the best!